I found this meme over at Dooce.com and I thought it was kind of interesting, so I thought I’d add my twopenneth… I’m slightly concerned that I can’t think of four answers for some of the categories. Does that make me boring?
Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Sales assistant in a toy shop – a great job for reliving your childhood
2. Pallbearer – I fear that having this in my CV may make me a little strange, but I have my father to blame. He’s a funeral director.
3. Primary school teacher – for two years.
4. Museum education officer – which is my current role, and one which I’m trying desperately to escape from (although I fear I never will…)
Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Star Wars – A New Hope (although if I’m allowed to have the original trilogy as just one choice, then I will)
2. Heat – starring Robert De Niro and Al Pacino, directed by Michael Mann. It’s an awesome film. Makes me goosebumpy just thinking about it.
3. Raiders of The Lost Ark – action adventure at its finest.
4. A Few Good Men – “You can’t handle the truth!”
I wish I could have more than four, because I’d really like to include Ghostbusters, Top Gun and The Usual Suspects. Although if I’m allowed just four, I suppose the list stands.
Four places I have lived:
1. Holmer Green, Buckinghamshire – the house I lived in for the first 18 years of my life
2. Cambridge – in a variety of grotty student houses
3. Cambridge – in proper houses after I was a grotty student. My favourite has to be 62 Ditton Walk… it was lovely on a Saturday morning in the sunshine. Sheer bliss. I’m going to move back to Cambridge one day, just because it’s so damn beautiful.
4. Harrogate, North Yorkshire – my current residence.
Four TV shows I love:
2. “Without A Trace”
3. “Cold Case”
4. “The X-Files” (I know it’s not on any more, but I have it on DVD)
Four places I’ve vacationed:
1. Cornwall – all over the place
2. Les Gets, France – skiing
3. New York
Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Pizza Express Quattro Formaggi
2. Take away curry from Asda (but it’s only any good on a Friday night)
3. Subway Melt
4. A pasta dish that Mrs Lacey makes with fennel and pepperoni in it… dunno what it’s called
Four sites I visit daily:
Four places I would rather be right now:
3. On the sofa
4. In bed
And all of the above would be made infinitely better with Mrs Lacey
Four people I am tagging:
So there you have it. As I said, nothing to do with gadgets, but I don’t care. Feel free to respond with your answers – either on your site or by leaving a comment.